Monday, February 26, 2018

How You Doin'?

Well this poor jellyfish is a little confused!
The Lawn Fawnatics challenge #23 is to try a new technique, so I decided to try coloring glass and water with copics.  I watched a video by Sandy Allnock that I found very helpful.  I used a bigger umbrella from Elphie Selfie rather than the one included in So Smooth so that it would match the shape and size of the jelly fish.  The sentiment is a combination of letters, words, and phrases from How You Bean? and Happy Happy Happy.  I drew small circles around the eyes so that it appears that he's looking to the side rather than forward.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn How You Bean?, So Smooth, So Jelly, Happy Happy Happy, Elphie Selfie
Dies:  Lawn Fawn Speech Bubbles
Copics:  RV00,02,04,06,V04,06, C00,0,1, BG000,10,13, B34,60,63, BV13, multi-liner 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, DI Wilted Violet
Other: Scrap CS, Signo white gel pen

17 comments:

  1. The sentiment gave me a giggle and made me think of Joey from Friends!! This is adorable Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!! Love this card Kara. Perfect sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this made me LOL!! What a suer card and I just love the colouring, honestly I though you'd painted that jar... Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously made me laugh out loud, totally fabulous Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, CUTE card Kara and beautiful coloring as always!! Gave me a good chuckle too!! Not too much longer my friend and we will be able to color together!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute and creative! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job with the coloring, Kara! Of course, I always love your coloring, but you did an exceptional job with the water/glass! I always ask my drink that, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how cute!!! Love that little jelly fish and his unusual attraction. So clever and sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kara, your colouring of the glass is awesome and I love the humour in this terrific card!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha ... laughing out loud, Kara ... brilliant execution, clever idea, such a fun card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! And the coloring of the glass/water is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is amazing, Kara! Such gorgeous coloring and so witty! I can almost hear Joey from Friends delivering his pick up line! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol..so cute! and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete