Friday, September 15, 2017

Back from a Summer Break and TYI Challenge #73

Hello!  It's so good to be back to blogging.  I hope you had a great summer (or winter, depending on your hemisphere).  The time seemed to whiz by, but it was a much needed break with my family and all the activities of summer.  Our girls are turning 14 and 16, and will be out the door before I realize what's happening!

I'm starting out fall with a thank you tag for Tag, You're It! inspired by my talented friend, Tracey:

Here's Tracey's beautiful tag:
Who can resist the resist!  That was the first thing that caught me eye with Tracey's beautiful medallion and water droplets.  Secondly, I wanted to reflect the tag's bottom edge with the picket fence.  Fall, apples, and picket fences - so much for which to be thankful!

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI What the Doodle Apple
Dies:  Lawn Fawn Little Picket Fence Border
Ink:  DI Candied Apple, Picked Raspberry, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Other:  SSS White Fine Detail embossing powder, spray bottle, water, thread from Hobby Lobby, finger daubers, Making Memories eyelet tool (to make the hole on the top of the tag).

Check out how others were inspired and join us in CASEing Tracey's tag over at Tag, You're It!  Thanks so much for coming over to visit!  I hope you have a wonderful day, and I will be around to catch up in blogland soon!

Kara Lynne

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! The designs in the bright apple really look beautiful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Glad to have you back in blog land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and what a great tag to start with Kara! Love your colors and the apples (I have that set too and sadly have never used it!!) and of course the picket fence too! Fun and beautiful tag my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bright fun feel of your tag and it's so good to see you back, hope you been having some Summer fun (ours in on the way)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Kara! What a fabulous, bright, vibrant tag ... scrumptious blending ... and such a yummy contrast with the crisp white fence! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! So lovely to see your beautiful creations again ... I love the tag, so colourful and that picket fence border is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty tag Kara! Love the shades of pink and red! Those embossed apples really pop! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete